Thursday, October 20, 2005

 

Work work work.....

Tired of working in a big multinational company. Although I want to get out of my current job, I cannot find a dream job. What's to do?

In Malaysia, I read many articles about Malaysian graduates cannot find a job. I wonder why. Are these fresh graduate demanding high salary or they are poor English command. If they are weak in English language, they should try to improve it likes listen to English news on television or radio. Reading English newspapers can also help. The most important is that they must dare to make mistakes and let their friends or colleagues to correct them. They must accept their mistake, too. If not, they will not never improve their language.

For my opinion, whoever attends the national retraining programme that offered by the government is useless. Do they use the skills to find a job? Or they stick to their old habits? The government must find the real cause of those graduate fail to find a job. As a taxpayer, I do not want to see my money put into wrong use. I am willing to pay for those trainees if they can show me their good result or put into good use.

I hope that the high post minister must take note when they come to spend taxpayers money. They should stop think of themselves and keep those money for their own pocket. Come on, we want everybody to be happy. If you are only one happy, you will not stay there long. Trust me, my friend.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?